Terms and Conditions
The Digital Space Company is concerned about your privacy. We only collect, store and use personal information in order to provide you with excellent service. Thanks to the special technological and procedural safeguards, we guarantee security of any personal data entrusted to us. Our purpose is to provide you with solutions that allows the implementation of fully secure training services.
The objective of this Policy is to protect the privacy of individuals dealing with us and to explain how we collect, use, disclose and store Personal Information at The Digital Space Company. This Policy also describes why we collect Personal Information and how you can access and correct Personal Information about you.
This website (The Digital Space Company) has been prepared by The Digital Space Company (hereinafter referred as The Digital Space Company.)
Secured Personal Information
- At the moment of providing his or her personal data the User expresses his or her voluntary approval to place and process the personal data in the The Digital Space Company database.
- The Digital Space Company processes especially, but not exclusively, User’s name, surname, address, state, country, e-mail address, phone number.
- The Digital Space Company may use collected information, including technical or diagnostic information, your suggestions or feedback, to maintain, improve and enhance the Services. The Digital Space Company is committed to protect your information and use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it, both during transmission and processing, once we receive it.
- The Digital Space Company is using some third party services for the purpose of payment processing (Stripe and PayPal). When Client decides to make some payment via The Digital Space Company some of personal information may be transferred to those third parties. We remain responsible for your information when shared with third parties, and shall instruct such third parties to abide by the GDPR rules.
- The Digital Space Company will not sell or share Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless Users have permitted us to do so. We will ask for consent before we use or share information for any purpose other than the reason provided or as otherwise provided by this Privacy Statement.
- All private information like User’s e-mail address can be accessed only by providing User’s password.
- Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our complete services.
- Children can only use The Digital Space Company services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot register into the Service, so we do not collect any personal information from them.
- By using The Digital Space Company, the User consents to receiving electronic communications from The Digital Space Company. These communications will include notices about the User’s account (e.g. shipping and receiving e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service, such as featured content or other announcements.
- Approving of personal data processing for marketing purposes is equal to agreeing to receive from the The Digital Space Company, to the e-mail address or mobile phone number(s) provided, information about special offers, promotions and competitions, as well as about the products and services of the The Digital Space Company or entities it cooperates with.
- The Digital Space Company is the administrator of the personal data of the Service’s User.
- A Client is entitled to review his or her personal data, as well as to correct or remove them. In some situations the removal of personal data may be possible together with Account Deletion.
- For review, change or remove personal data Client can use settings in User Profile or contact The Digital Space Company.
- The Digital Space Company will monitor compliance with its privacy policies, both internally and with Third Parties, and establish the processes to address inquiries, complaints and disputes. Any privacy related queries and grievances shall be directed to the email address info[at]thedigitalspace.co
- We may also store your personal data where we need to comply with a legal obligation – in particular, in the course of services we offer or receive, the retention of relevant data to security purposes.
- The Digital Space Company defines and documents an Incident and Breach Management policy which addresses the privacy related incidents and breaches. The Digital Space Company performs a periodic review of all the complaints related to data privacy to ensure that all the complaints are resolved in a timely manner and resolutions are documented and communicated to the data subjects .The Client will be notified and updated about any privacy incident / breach reporting within 72 hours within the occurrence of the incident/ breach.
The data collection for statistical purposes (Cookies).
- In some instances, The Digital Space Company may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, web beacons and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- The collected data allows to recognise you when you reopen the Site. The Digital Space Company keeps a record of certain information on a website/Client and/or User’s computer details in a ‘Cookie’ file. This file is periodically updated when a Client and/or User returns to the website.
- The data are also analysed by the The Digital Space Company using the public system tools such as Google Analytics, Gemius SA, Crazy Egg etc.
- To disable ‘Cookies’ please turn this option off in your web browser.
Service users do not receive spam, it means unwanted content, from The Digital Space Company.
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- We never ask for any personal information, we especially NEVER ask for a password to your bank account or to provide us with any passwords used to commit the transaction.
- If you have doubts about the authenticity of the received email , contact us to check the authenticity of the message.
- In the address bar of your web browser always check if the address of our website starts with “https://” instead of “http://” (s indicates that the connection is encrypted or secure).